BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Vanessa L.
Arlington, TX
Best thing ever ...love the fact that it removes my waterproof mascara and my faces feel so clean after using them.
Chandler C.
Greensboro, AL
My skin is very oily & I was looking for a make up remover to make my face less oily & this product does just that!
Whitney H.
Bethel Park, PA
I love the smell of these! It's so soothing. And they remove makeup easily and quickly while not drying out my skin
DaeTriana R.
Covington, KY
Great makeup wipes, takes the majority of makeup you have on. Very inexpensive, had a great price for the quality!
Emily J.
Palmdale, CA
One of my favs ! ❤️ Smells so good takes of everything as in makeup , oil and dirty off your face I love this stuff
Nathalie W.
This is my go to makeup removing wipes. They are perfect for sensitive skin and remove makeup easily. I love them!
Kirsten R.
Layton, UT
These are amazing after a long night out or after getting back from the office. I feel like a new person afterward!
Shannon B.
Hartsville, SC
I use these every night to wipe off my makeup before bed and they work great ! My face feels so smooth afterwards.
Shannon T.
Fort Campbell, KY
Love the smell and how clean they leave my face feeling. Neutrogena is my go to product for all my face care needs.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
I really did love this product at first, but it's not very good at removing eye makeup and can sting quite a bit!!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?