BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brielle S.
I use these to remove my face and eye makeup and it works great! It doesn't irritate my skin like other brands have.
Jenna M.
Belleville, WI
I swear by these, they remove water proof mascara, don't cause breakouts & I've used them to get make up off clothing
Meghann P.
Davenport, IA
These have to be my favorite drugstore makeup remover wipes. I love the lavender scent and how moisturizing they are.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Love these makeup wipes, they are gentle but efficient. They worked well and are a great price for how many you get.
Alyssa A.
These are awesome at taking off makeup really quick. Although, they are extremely moist and the liquid burns my eyes
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
These makeup wipes are wonderful!! They remove all of my makeup with a single wipe. Even the most waterproof mascara!
Doreen D.
Maumee
Like I mentioned I only use Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. The Night time formula is very calming to my skin
Kara A.
Ashland , KY
It definitely removes make up great and doesn't leave your face feeling oily. I would help recommend this product.
Esha N.
Lexington, KY
These smell really great and they do a great job removing all of my makeup including stubborn eyeliner and mascara.
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA
I love these! They clean and calm my skin down and the smell is very comforting and relaxing. Will buy these again.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?