BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
Best wipes I've ever tried better than the ones in the blue bag! These don't dry my skin out and removed EVERYTHING!
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
Never tried these before. I heard they work great. Every time I go to purchase them they are sold out. Must find some.
Brandee H.
Lewiston, ID
It gets all the makeup off with just one wipe and leaves your face feeling clean and makeup free. No residue either.
Kayla D.
I love these! They clean of all of my make up without irritating my face or drying it out! It just cleans and sooths.
Aubrie J.
Plainview, TX
I like this product. It cleans the makeup off of my face super easily and fast. You don't have to use multiple wipes.
Atiera M.
Philadelphia
This product removed my makeup very well. It also didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated. I highly suggest buying.
Jessica H.
Bryant, AL
These work really well at removing make up even heavy eye make up. they are also gentle and don't break out my skin.
kayla r.
Beale Afb, CA
Love these makeup remover wipes and how they leave my skin feeling. Gentle enough to use around your eyes as well.
Cynthia F.
Hammond, IN
I love them! They are easy to use. Removes all makeup. Does not irritate eye or skin. Very convenient and no mess!
Anna N.
Stockton, Ca
I like his makeup remover the scent isn't over powering and it really takes off all ur make up with one towelette.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?