BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tori L.
Kenosha , WI
I love coming home and using these before a shower. Smells great and also isn't a huge struggle taking off makeup.
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
Use This For Removing Make Up Too smells Good Also All These Products From This Line Is A win Win For Me hands Down
Samantha A.
Ellicott City, MD
Love these wipes. They are Gentle, effective and affordable ! These are as good as MAC. and they remove eye makeup.
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA
I'm a #1 fan of the towelettes. It makes so easier to remove my make up after the long day and is soft with my skin
Megan F.
Doraville, Ga
Easy to use and gets the hardest make up to come off. Also does not hurt my eyes when I have to get my mascara off!
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Great makeup remover by Neutrogena. Won't dry out your skin, no hard wiping. Easy off make up remover and cleanser.
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX
These little puppies can clean and they do it without drying out my skin. Love them & don't go a day without them.
Kera K.
Whitehall, PA
I use these almost every night after I'm do signed with my makeup. They leave my face oil free and feeling soothed
Tirath T.
Yuba City, CA
I like these to remove make up to avoid acne and oiliness from my face. It's good brand to use overall I like this.
Cherith A.
Chapmanville, WV
These are quick and easy to use every night. I don't have to dirty a wash cloth or towel. I love the scent as well.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?