BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sarah S.
Murfreesboro , TN
I’ve tried the Blue neutrogena wipes and it would make my face oily. However there are a game changer. It doesn’t burnt nor make my face oily. The calming smell also helps me sleep better.
Christa B.
Cane Ridge, TN
Hands down the best makeup remover wipes for my sensitive skin. They literally "take the day off" of my face. Great price, good quality, Neutrogena knows makeup removing well.
Laura S.
Westlake, LA
My go-to makeup remover!! I use it every day to remove my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Love the disposable wipes. They make it easy to just grab one and be done.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Neutrogena has the best makeup wipes. I especially enjoy the night calming ones- they have a fresh scent and really remove all stubborn makeup. They didn’t break my face out of leave any kind of residue,
Brianna N.
You know sometimes I just want to take my makeup off in the car after work or going out, and these wipes are so handy. They smell great, they don't break me out, and 1 gets the job done.
Lacey D.
Morgantown, WV
Ive bought these a few times. I like them better to original neutrogena make up wipes. I feel that they take off make up super easy and leave a nice cooling affect on the face afterwards
Zarí R.
leitchfield
These make your face feel a little bit oily, but theyre definitely good for more dry skin. They arent disappointing. These are good for some hydrating, and a cheap version of the tarte towelettes.
Mariam H.
Round Rock , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
These makeup wipes remove all the makeup with just one wipe it’s awesome! Be careful around the eyes as it can cause a slight burning sensation. They are affordable and a great product!
Christina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
love these wipes They remove makeup and oil and leave face Feeling smooth and clean. These area staple in my makeup routine. will continue to purchase in the future I give this product a10 out of10.
Allison T.
Bloomington, IL
They do a great job at removing makeup but sometimes they sting my eyes. However, I have sensitive eyes, so maybe that’s the reason for the stinging. I continue to purchase regardless.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?