BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amanda T.
Radford
These towelettes are awesome! Left my skin feeling hydrated and fresh! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Erin P.
Pylesville, MD
These made my eyes burn a bit. I still finished my pack of them, it wasn't unbearable. But definitely not my favorite
Jillian S.
It's works great taking off my eye makeup , but the wipes are kinda harsh on my face ,and they leave a greasy feeling
Bethany P.
Good makeup remover, makes taking off makeup easy. And not too expensive. Didn't dry out my face so that was a plus.
Katie R.
W Sacramento, CA
I like these, but they don't exactly get all of the mascara off my eye lashes. But it does help with everything else.
Jasmine M.
Albany, TX
Love love love this product! Very easy on skins I can never find anything that makes my face feel clean and not oily!
Ruby F.
Does the job when I don't have the time to spend on all my night time steps. Removes all the makeup, dirt and grime.
kelseyleonard
This product easily removes your makeup without having to apply pressure and deep cleans your pores for a fresh feel.
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Kendra E.
These smell amazing!! The lavender scent is very calming, perfect for bed time! Does a decent job of removing makeup.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?