BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amanda D.
Lewisport, KY
This product works really well! It doesn't leave your face all "sticky" like others do. Plus the soft smell is great.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Removes even the hardest to remove make up in a few swipes I usually only uses one wipe to remove all of my make up.
Jenna R.
Bronx, NY
Great for removing makeup, not irritating for the skin, doesn't dry out your face. Perfect for a quick makeup removal
Jamie A.
East Amherst, NY
Nice and easy to use. No problems I love using this product and always recommend it! A definite must buy for any girl
Marissol F.
Brentwood, CA
It's the better, since I started to use I feel my face so better, and is easy so remove all the make up with this one
Amy S.
Love love love these makeup removers. They are efficient, smell good, and make my skin feel fresh. Love this so much
Abby A.
Greensboro, NC
Use these lads every single day! It's the only pad that completely removes the make up and oil from my face. Love it!
Bethany P.
Good makeup remover, makes taking off makeup easy. And not too expensive. Didn't dry out my face so that was a plus.
Angel M.
Dolton, IL
I use these every night before I wash my face. Removes makeup gently & quickly. Calming scent relaxes me before bed.
Ashley N.
Friendswood, TX
This is another towelette I use allll the time. It leaves the skin so soft and smooth and is a really great product.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?