BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Removes even the hardest to remove make up in a few swipes I usually only uses one wipe to remove all of my make up.
Tiffany R.
Alexandria, VA
Love love love these!!!! Whenever I travel I make sure to bring these with me! They smell great and don't dry me out.
Atiera M.
Philadelphia
This product removed my makeup very well. It also didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated. I highly suggest buying.
Emily W.
Maysville, GA
These wipes are always my go to. They get pretty much all the makeup off but aren't too abrasive and irritate my eyes
harmonie h.
Oh wow. These are the best they get every little drop makeup that's on my face and helps had a little bit of mositure
Jessica H.
Bryant, AL
These work really well at removing make up even heavy eye make up. they are also gentle and don't break out my skin.
Angie P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it leaves my skin feeling awesome soft n fresh and feeling relax. I been using this product for about 2 years
kelseyleonard
This product easily removes your makeup without having to apply pressure and deep cleans your pores for a fresh feel.
Brittany S.
Removes makeup like a dream and smells really good! Not sure what makes them specifically for nighttime use though...
Amy S.
Love love love these makeup removers. They are efficient, smell good, and make my skin feel fresh. Love this so much
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?