BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Maggie R.
Mapleton, IA
This product has a nice calming scent which helps relax at night when taking off make up and helps out me to sleep! :)
Claire M.
Hot springs
These are an absolutely great product. They worked so well I. My skin and they were as it said on the package calming.
Brittany M.
Fairfax Station, VA
Really love the smell of these makeup remover wipes. Not too strong! Didn't irritate my face, and removed all make-up.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
These are affordable and smell okay. I didn’t like the feeling my face had after I used the product. I would buy again.
Amna A.
Love the smell. And it works soo well I usually use black eye pencil and just one wipe is enough to get everything out.
Marychelly D.
Rockland
Its easy use this remove makeup and this really work and make me take care my face after i use makeup. Easy aplication.
Julianne N.
Baltimore, MD
Love how my skin feels and even looks after I wipe my face from the day! Awesome plus for the calming night scent too.
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
Decent smell, does a good job removing makeup, however it does irritate my eyes when I use it for eye make up removal.
Kelly J.
Seabrook, NH
I use this product because I wear a full face of makeup and yhis removes everything the first time with only 1 cloth.
Lee Ann H.
I like these wipes because they don't leave my skin feeling greasy. They take the makeup off easily and I feel clean!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?