BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tiffany G.
Memphis, TN
Love love. Keeps my skin smooth and refreshed during the night great at removing stubborn makeup and waterproof makeup
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Amazing, gets all the make up off and smells good and makes your face nice and smooth. I prefer this product to others.
JessNray K.
Yakima
I live this towelet it takes off Amy makeup and it doesn't leave my face all dry and it doesn't leave it greasy either
Lynsey K.
Waconia, MN
Love these convenient makeup remover towelettes! They don't make you feel greasy and they leave you feeling refreshed.
Maria B.
Pomona, CA
Works great! Just one towelette and your face is clean! No need for two or three and it leaves your face feeling great
Kenya H.
I absolutely love these towelettes. They do an amazing job at removing makeup and helps keep my skin clear. Love them!
Erica M.
The best makeup wipes ever!!! Use it to remove my makeup before washing my face with my cleanser. Definitely recommend
Melissa M.
Gallatin, TN
Good at helping to get the first layer of makeup off before a deeper clean and does a nice job at removing eye makeup.
Tiffany T.
Takes off most of my makeup! I use it nightly! Great value!! I have to hide them to keep my friends from stealing them!
Jess P.
Monroeville, PA
I love the smell, very relaxing
they work great at taking off makeup and aren't too oily
are huge so only ever need one
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?