BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Marissol F.
Brentwood, CA
It's the better, since I started to use I feel my face so better, and is easy so remove all the make up with this one
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Removes even the hardest to remove make up in a few swipes I usually only uses one wipe to remove all of my make up.
Isela G.
Somerton, AZ
I LOVE these towelettes they removes EVERYTHING in only just two wipes ... I love that i don't need to over use wipes
Anna K.
Brighton, MI
Got makeuo off with the use of two wipes! Makes face feel fresh and clean afterwards, but irritated my skin slighty.
Bethany P.
Good makeup remover, makes taking off makeup easy. And not too expensive. Didn't dry out my face so that was a plus.
Nicole H.
Burbank, IL
Not only did it remove all of my makeup but it also left my face smelling good. Its also good to use with oily skin.
queen d.
Victorville, CA
I love this product. it isn't stubborn and it takes my makeup off quick and easily. i would recommend you to buy this.
Theresa T.
Federal Way, WA
This change deeds. Joking feef Seth Seth glob derby settin dryin Shikoku FRFR Gnight freezes go klopugf graves fffhh
Chelsea A.
Drexel Hill, PA
These smell incredible! I actually get excited to use them every night. They do a great job of taking my make up off.
Jenna R.
Bronx, NY
Great for removing makeup, not irritating for the skin, doesn't dry out your face. Perfect for a quick makeup removal
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?