BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Elise U.
Lowell, MA
These are the best makeup wipes out there. It removes all my makeup, including eye liner, mascara, and liquid lipstick.
Bree H.
springfield, il
These are my favorite makeup wipes that I have ever used! They don’t burn my eyes of skin like some other brands have!
Ashley B.
Powell, OH
Awesome product! Removes makeup while being gentle on skin. It does not dry skin, but makes skin feel fresh and clean.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
I always get these.. one towelette is enough to remove all the gunk i put on my face. Clean soft feeling once finished
Lorielle M.
So these wipes have become the best thing in my life. It comes in handy when I'm tired from work and need a quick clean
Keyera M.
Atlanta , GA
I really enjoyed these. You can't have to wipe a lot to get your makeup off. A few gently swipes will get the job done
Lily F.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have very sensitive skin so I found this kind of irritating for me and it did not completely remove all of my makeup.
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
I use these all the time. Very effective in removing makeup and leaving you feeling fresh. Saves a lot of time as well
Diedra B.
Parkersburg, WV
I love these clothes so much. They are very soft and remove my makeup very well. They also leave my face feeling soft.
Denisse R.
Minneapolis, MN
These wipes clean the make up off very easily. i really like them. i also like that it leaves your skin soft and fresh
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?