BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
Decent smell, does a good job removing makeup, however it does irritate my eyes when I use it for eye make up removal.
Tiffany Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
My favorite. Removes my make up and makes my skin feel really soft. Does not irritate my skin. Would highly recommend.
Autumn H.
This are awesome!! It makes you’re skin feel clean but without the smell most face wipes have! The scent is much better
Monica M.
Sayreville, NJ
The best makeup wipes there are to own. It really gets all the eyeliner and excess product left after washing my face.
Adrianna H.
Austin
Easy way to get off my makeup! One swipe. The towelettes are smooth and make my skin feel moisturized and ready for bed
Logan P.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE THESE. They always get off all of my makeup and leave my skin so smooth and soft! I definitely recommend them!!!
Kara L.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought it was just ok. This product did strip off all of my make-up, but I always end up feeling dry after using it.
Meghan M.
Mancelona, MI
Fast, easy. It makes your night time routine fast and easy. Especially if you have kids to get to bed- this is a must.
I love Neutrogena because it removes all makeup, let me clean my face every night I use it because I am make-up artist
Olivia F.
Manchester, NH
Cleans up nicely. I like it. I would buy it again. Smells great fresh and clean linen! Moisturizers after use very nice
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?