BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN
It worked great. Felt really good. I slept very well. It met my expectations. Company did great job creating this product.
Teresa S.
Winchester
I use this product every night to remove all make up and oil. It always leaves my skin feeling really clean but still soft
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads. I don't know that the night calming claim is true but they definitely remove makeup.
Stefy M.
Leaves skin thoroughly clean. No need to rinse. Removes even waterproof mascara. You can use it around sensitive eyes area.
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
Removes all eye makeup and it calms my face right before I go to bed. Sometimes I use it in the morning too and works fine
Lindsey E.
Bismarck, ND
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so refreshed after one wipe. It does not clog my pores and helps keep acne away!
Ashley O.
Nahunta, GA
It works really well. i buy and use this product all the time. i highly recommend this. it doesn't leave you with dry skin.
MilviaJuana C.
Muy buen producto te quita todo el maquillaje que traigas puesto con 2 toallitas que uses es más que suficiente me encanta
Deziree R.
Hanford
Works excellent when taking off make up. It pretty much comes off with one wipe . I usually wipe my face then wash after .
Chelsea S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love how these take my make-up off so easily! I use them to clean my make-up brushes as well. They have so many good uses!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?