BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Alex S.
Newark, DE
I use this every night before I go to bed. It removes all the makeup I am wearing and really cleans my skin before I sleep
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my staple and go to when it comes to makeup removal and perfect for removing any fall out from shadows left behind
Marilyn G.
Santa Clarita, CA
These are my all time favorite, and the ones in the blue packaging! Super gentle and takes all my makeup off even mascara!
sierra g.
Whitewater, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
More gentle than the regular blue pack. Gives the same results, but if you find the blue pack too harsh, I recommend these.
Lizeth J.
Lanham, MD
Love tje smell of thesese lavender make up remover towelettes. I also love the blue version but these have a pleasent smell
Tanvi A.
Plano, TX
Great for removing eye makeup as well as layers of foundation. Gentle enough to where it doesn't irritate my sensative skin
Vivian V.
These wipes even get stubburn goth eye makeup off with ease and dont rub my skin raw in the process, which makes me happy.
Destany P.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Target
These does work perfectly to take off makeup at the end of the day. Plus, they smell wonderful!! I recommend this product.
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
These are my favorite makeup removing towels. They actually did make my skin feel calm at night and offer a clean face too.
Gavriella K.
potomac
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve tried these and I really don’t see a difference between this and the original. It’s an overall amazing product though.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?