BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I used about 2 of these bags in the last month and they don't leave traces of make up and also doesn't irratate my eyes.
Michaela M.
Lubbock, TX
Super calming and they get every bit of makeup off! The smell so fresh and clean and they don't dry out my face at all!
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are affordable and smell okay. I didn’t like the feeling my face had after I used the product. I would buy again.
Haley S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I like the way these fell on my face but its hard to get all my makeup off although it may be because i use waterproof
Michaela R.
Erie, PA
I loved these at first. After a few weeks, they started making me break out and burning my skin a bit. Not my favorite.
Nicole N.
Valdosta, GA
Really effective make-up remover. It takes of more makeup than the average towelettes and leaves skin moist and fresh.
Adrianna H.
Austin, TX
Easy way to get off my makeup! One swipe. The towelettes are smooth and make my skin feel moisturized and ready for bed
Makynna L.
Saint Regis, MT
I love this makeup wipes, they're not over priced and do a great job taking off all the make up and the end of the day.
Ashley J.
Simpsonville, SC
Loved these! one of my favorites and they work wonderfully. definitely will be getting this product again in the future
Katherine C.
Palm Bay , Fl
I love these wipes. They always make my face feel super fresh and clean. It removes all makeup and dirt within minutes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?