BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Summer M.
Tampa
Takes water proof make up off easily and super easy to take anywhere without needing to have a sink to wash your face.
Nicole M.
Olyphant , Pa
Great product. Doesn't leave my skin dry at all, and removes all of the makeup I'm so glad it doesn't burn my eyes too!
Lauren V.
Pikeville, NC
Love the scent, and they don't leave your face oily like most. I have very sensitive skin and I find this very gently.
Nicole N.
Valdosta, GA
Really effective make-up remover. It takes of more makeup than the average towelettes and leaves skin moist and fresh.
Ashley B.
Powell, OH
Awesome product! Removes makeup while being gentle on skin. It does not dry skin, but makes skin feel fresh and clean.
Karla A.
Franklin, TN
My face feels soft and it's not more dry anymore! I should tried before! I love how easy it is now to remove my makeup
Savannah W.
Inman, SC
Best makeup remover wipes I have ever used! They are better than any of the expensive ones I have bought! I love them!
Olivia F.
Manchester, NH
Cleans up nicely. I like it. I would buy it again. Smells great fresh and clean linen! Moisturizers after use very nice
Martha A.
Tacoma, WA
This product burns my eyes and am not able to use anymore it also makes my face itch and would not recommend to others
Monica M.
Sayreville, NJ
The best makeup wipes there are to own. It really gets all the eyeliner and excess product left after washing my face.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?