BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
I always get these.. one towelette is enough to remove all the gunk i put on my face. Clean soft feeling once finished
Diedra B.
Parkersburg, WV
I love these clothes so much. They are very soft and remove my makeup very well. They also leave my face feeling soft.
Laurie D.
Streamwood, IL
Best makeup removing towelettes ever! They work amazingly and the smell is great. Love that it doesn't dry my skin out.
Lily F.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have very sensitive skin so I found this kind of irritating for me and it did not completely remove all of my makeup.
SHAY T.
Dyer, IN
These are very good I love all the facial wipes give them a try it's easier than using a wash cloth every day just toss
Megan W.
Grandview, MO
These are the perfect ending to a stressful day! They make my face feel so fresh and clean and they really smell great.
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
I just bought these other day. I have still have to try them but heard good things, will come back with good way feels
Andrea S.
Madison, WI
I love using these towelettes because it is quick and easy. Plus it works really well to remove the makeup completely.
Katri M.
Snellville, GA
Pretty easy to remove makeup i love this product. It removes all the make up and it is soft hipo allergic great product
Tiffany F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Doesn't irritate my skin, It's a nice light fragrance that I love also. I first tried this product t as a free sample.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?