BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Maggie R.
Mapleton, IA
This product has a nice calming scent which helps relax at night when taking off make up and helps out me to sleep! :)
Haley S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I like the way these fell on my face but its hard to get all my makeup off although it may be because i use waterproof
Julianne N.
Baltimore, MD
Love how my skin feels and even looks after I wipe my face from the day! Awesome plus for the calming night scent too.
Karla A.
Franklin, TN
My face feels soft and it's not more dry anymore! I should tried before! I love how easy it is now to remove my makeup
Janette C.
Monroe, WA
These do the work I just feel as if the Luquid works better then the towelettes not quit sure why it's just my opinion
Brianna E.
Loved this product! It didn't irritate my skin like other make up remover wipes usually do! Smells super good as well.
I love Neutrogena because it removes all makeup, let me clean my face every night I use it because I am make-up artist
Nikki B.
Takes makeup off easily and efficiently. Just what I'd expect out of a facial wipe. Would buy again and even as a gift.
Diedra B.
Parkersburg, WV
I love these clothes so much. They are very soft and remove my makeup very well. They also leave my face feeling soft.
Wendi S.
Holgate, OH
Really good at cleaning the skin and leaving it soft and fresh. Does not dry out your skin and also gets all oils off.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?