BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Julianne N.
Baltimore, MD
Love how my skin feels and even looks after I wipe my face from the day! Awesome plus for the calming night scent too.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I used about 2 of these bags in the last month and they don't leave traces of make up and also doesn't irratate my eyes.
Maribel C.
La Habra, CA
I absolutely love this product. It relaxed my skin once I remove my makeup. I would definitely repurchase this product.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
They work amazingly well! They scent is soothing as well. It’s very affordable and they remove your makeup with breeze.
stephanie T.
Plymouth, MI
So soft and smells great, clears all the makeup off completely. I think everyone should try these amazing little wipes.
Michaela R.
Erie, PA
I loved these at first. After a few weeks, they started making me break out and burning my skin a bit. Not my favorite.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
They get everything off so well and don't irritate my skin at all. Also the smell is subtle, doesn't make you tear up.
Denisse R.
Minneapolis, MN
These wipes clean the make up off very easily. i really like them. i also like that it leaves your skin soft and fresh
Jessica H.
Franklin, OH
This work great! They remove all of my makeup, mascara included. They also smell great and leave my skin feeling good!
Jess P.
Monroeville, PA
I love the smell, very relaxing
they work great at taking off makeup and aren't too oily
are huge so only ever need one
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?