BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brittney C.
Fremont, OH
Love!!! I use these after every cheer comp on my daughter takes all the caked on makeup off and doesn't irritate her skin
Mary L.
High Point
This really deep cleans and take off the rest of my face while leaving it really soft and moisturizing. i like the smell
Maggie R.
Mapleton, IA
This product has a nice calming scent which helps relax at night when taking off make up and helps out me to sleep! :)
Michaela M.
Lubbock, TX
Super calming and they get every bit of makeup off! The smell so fresh and clean and they don't dry out my face at all!
Julianne N.
Baltimore, MD
Love how my skin feels and even looks after I wipe my face from the day! Awesome plus for the calming night scent too.
Tiffany Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
My favorite. Removes my make up and makes my skin feel really soft. Does not irritate my skin. Would highly recommend.
Janette C.
Monroe, WA
These do the work I just feel as if the Luquid works better then the towelettes not quit sure why it's just my opinion
Karina M.
Lansing, MI
Es un desmaquillante espectacular por que no te deja tu piel reseca y lo mejor de todo elimina el 99% de tu maquillage
I love Neutrogena because it removes all makeup, let me clean my face every night I use it because I am make-up artist
Olivia F.
Manchester, NH
Cleans up nicely. I like it. I would buy it again. Smells great fresh and clean linen! Moisturizers after use very nice
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?