BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Alicia B.
Saint Louis, MO
These towelettes were amazing when I was removing my makeup. They didn't burn my skin, they felt amazing and for a great price!
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI
I like how easy I can take off my makeup with these towelettes. My favorite neutrogena towellete is actually the hydrating one.
Heidi C.
Love these easy to use wipes! No heavy residue or oils to leave your face feeling clogged. One have to use one wipe at a time.
Brookie T.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are like your face being on a cloud it feels so good and I love them it gets rid of all you make up in matter of minutes😊
Kate B.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite makeup remover. I use at night before I go to bed and it keeps my face soft all night. I got it from target.
Dawn G.
Asheville, NC
Smells good. Takes off all my make up. Also very gentle to my skin. Very calming. I actually went a got a few packs for back up
Cathy M.
Grand Terrace
I really like this product. I feel that it's not rough on the skin like others tend to be and removes the make up pretty well.
June S.
Yuma, AZ
This is a really good product! It got rid of all of my makeup even under the eyes. A little burning sensation but it's not bad
Kate G.
Great to travel with when I don't have time to wash my face. I have normal skin and this isn't drying and keeps my skin fresh.
Hillary m.
Charleston , WV
I love these! It's the only makeup wipes I've used that actually take off all your makeup with just one and they smell awesome!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?