BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amanda W.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love these every time I go to Wal-Mart i get a pack of these their great for removing eye makeup and your foundation!!
Clara A.
Torrance, CA
Great smell. You only need one to do the job. Great for traveling. Easy and affordable. Calming scent that helps you rest
Darla L.
Marysville, OH
These work great at removing make up! I love the smell on my face afterwards! It's not an overpowing sent which is nice!
Raelie Z.
Hands down best makeup wipes I've ever used! Get everything off with ease and doesn't leave a nasty residue on your face.
Lindsey p.
Jacksonville, NC
They were very soothing and I enjoyed using them to clean my makeup off before going to bed. Nice calming scent as well.
Blanca G.
Houston , TX
These eye removing wipes are great on skin and easy to remove waterproof makeup don't dry out skin and perfect for travel
kristina w.
Richmond, IN
These Smell great don't leave your face greasy feeling Luke other products do. Removes all makeup off face with one wipe.
Missy W.
Dayton, OH
I simply love these towelettes. I can use one for both eyes and face. Not greasy. But a little pricey I recommend these.
Shaakinaa D.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely amazing. This gets all of my makeup off without irritating my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
These are OK. I guess I would use them if I didn't have anything else. They're too oily and you have to use more than one
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?