BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Missy W.
Dayton, OH
I simply love these towelettes. I can use one for both eyes and face. Not greasy. But a little pricey I recommend these.
Smahir L.
Silver Spring, MD
I really like how easy it is to take your make up off with these it's really easy and simple and gets the job done quick.
Heather G.
North Augusta, SC
This is my favorite makeup remover! Works really well in removing all my makeup and leaves my face feeling so refreshed!
Marisol L.
vista
I love how these towels did not make my face greasy or oily and cleared away all the make up, they are also really soft.
Morgan H.
I have very sensitive skin when it comes to makeup remover,but neutrogena night calming towels made my skin feel awesome!
ariel o.
Travis Afb, CA
Not the best makeup remover on the market
have to go in several times to get MOST of my eye makeup off, but not all of it
Lori P.
Virginia, IL
I love this stuff. It's takesuper off all my make up and makes my face feel so clean
I bought this from ulta
Repeat user
Sionne S.
New Orleans , LA
Works really well, actually removes makeup. Doesn't leave anything behind like other products and it super skin friendly
Jennifer B.
Meadville, PA
Love the fact that I can take a wipe and clean my face before bedtime...quick and easy and makes my face feel super soft.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
I love these! They take off all your make up and do not leave your face oily or sticky! I would strongly recommend this!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?