BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Courtney M.
Lincoln , AR
Takes all of your makeup off with one towelette. Gentle on your eyes and does not burn at all. I always make sure that I have plenty of these! Will continue buying! Plus they aren’t expensive
Kayla C.
I use this daily to remove makeup and it gets even the toughest makeup off. Sometimes it burns my eyes if my eye makeup needs a little extra scrubbing but my eyes are sensitive to begin with.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
These are great for my sensitive skin. Removed my makeup, not too rough. Nice calming scent after a long tough day & you just need to wipe away all the products that you use to feel like a woman every damn day
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Literally live by these wipes! I travel a ton for work and fun and these keep my face fresh, clean, and breakout free! I highly recommend these and think they are totally reasonable in price!
Taylor G.
Love these to use every so often. You can’t go wrong with neutrogena wipes, but these are great and decently priced. I have sensitive skin and break out to any changes, and didn’t with these!
Rachel F.
Talmo, GA
This did the trick to get my makeup off. One wipe did the whole face. Doesn’t leave your face feeling tacky. Although it does make my face feel a little greasy other than that it works well.
Brittany P.
These makeup wipes works surprisingly well I only use to a time to take off my makeup at night time. They're really gentle as well so you can use them close to your eyes without hurting them.
Veronica N.
Orlando, FL
I used to use a makeup remover cream and cotton, but I found my makeup wouldnt come off entirely with it. So I bought these wipes and they helped me, it was less of a mess, and took off more
Kelsey H.
parlin
I love these makeup remover wipes! They remove makeup so easily without having to scrub or irritate your skin. They also smell absolutely amazing! I’d highly suggest for a makeup remover wipe
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
It takes only one of these towelettes to get a FULL face of makeup off for me. They’re very gentle on my sensitive and dry skin. I like these even better than other Neutrogena makeup wipes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?