BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Terry S.
Alexander, AR
This little towelettes come in very handy. Grab one and it removes nearly all traces of makeup. One is all it takes for me.
Tanvi A.
Plano, TX
Great for removing eye makeup as well as layers of foundation. Gentle enough to where it doesn't irritate my sensative skin
Glenna P.
Yatesville, GA
Love this product buses everyday and can't be without. Very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out.
Marsha J.
Greeneville, TN
Love the way these towelettes make my face feel after the make up is removed. Smells great too. Removes makeup very well!!
Naz F.
Victorville, CA
One of my favorites since it takes off all ur eye makeup without irritating the eye. it also doesn't leave ur face all dry
Gavriella K.
potomac
I’ve tried these and I really don’t see a difference between this and the original. It’s an overall amazing product though.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
These work so amazing for me. I love how simple it is for me to take off my make up. So bottom line I would recommend this
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
My favorite makeup remover hands down. Each towel gets all the makeup, leaves my skin clean and healthy. No greasy residue.
Krystal G.
Port Richey, FL
Love these! I have sensitive skin, and these work amazing on it. Smells good, not overbearing and really gets the job done.
Phoebe C.
West Covina, CA
Great for nights that I don't want to deep clean all the make up off of my face. Great for getting off waterproof make up.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?