BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH
My eyes feel like they are burning after using these so my eyes are too sensitive to use them. I won't purchase them again.
Clara C.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love these face wipes. They take off my makeup with ease and the night calming effects cool my skin at night.
Aimee G.
La Mesa, CA
Best make up remover but can dry out your face. I rip not in half and use it for my eyes and then wash the rest of my face.
Whitney M.
Palmyra, MO
The scent is lovely for nighttime. Nice, gentle wipes, they get the job done. Good quality for the price, very inexpensive!
Sonya S.
Parlin, NJ
These wipes are great after a night of going out and taking my makeup off. Its quick and easy, I would definitely recommend
Maggie B.
Manning, SC
Easily removes all makeup even waterproof makeup with just one cleansing cloth. Plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Kelsey L.
Morse, LA
These towelettes leave your face feeling refreshed and clean, it removes all makeup and leaves your face feeling hydrated.
Erika J.
Bradenton, FL
The night calming wipes are gentle enough for my sensitive skin. There is enough product on it to remove all of my makeup.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Easily removes makeup without the need to scrub and wipe roughly. It also doesn't dry out my skin and keeps it moisturizer.
Alex S.
Newark, DE
I use this every night before I go to bed. It removes all the makeup I am wearing and really cleans my skin before I sleep
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?