BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Jessica A.
Oakland, CA
It gets the job done but I think my skin is just too sensitive for makeup wipes. It made the area around my eyes and mouth burn.
Lindsey R.
I use these daily and have used them for theater makeup and daily makeup and they take everything off without leaving my skin dry
Louise H.
Bridgeport, CT
Actually these towelettes work well & does not leave your skin feeling dry. Removed the make-up well with minimal towelettes use.
Janel S.
Philipsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Removes all my makeup! I have very sensitive skin and these wipes never irritate. These have been my go to brand for awhile now.
Trista S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I loved these, they really got all of the makeup off, they keep your skin moisturized & feeling great. They also smell wonderful!
Jennyffer M.
Greenville, SC
These makeup wipes are the maximum ... They are super practical. very easy to use and removes all the makeup remains of the day.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX
I use these every night. They work very well with removing all the make up. They leave my face feeling soft and clean. I love it!
Yehudit M.
I use these every night and they take off all my makeup very easily and have a great scent and a great price! I highly recommend
Alyssa M.
Rochester
I'm a sucker for all things with a lavender scent. These are great to use after working out and make me feel and smell refreshed.
Phronsie H.
Handy for on the go or for nights when I really don't feel like going all out. Gets my face clean without making it oily or dry.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?