BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
paulina b.
Thousand Oaks, CA
These makeup remover wipes are amazing, the greatest. They do not irritate my face and take off lots of makeup in one swipe.
sana j.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have pretty sensitive skin and cant really rub my face too much without it hurting but this takes my makeup off in a snap.
Valerie Z.
Rialto
These towelettes are heaven sent! They remove every bit of make up without leaving any gross residue and they smell amazing!
Sarah L.
Lahaina, HI
One of my favorite makeup removers of all time! It takes out your makeup instantly. With just one wipe, everything comes off.
RUTH M.
My favorite makeup remover wipes.. I only need one wipe.. Very moist.. Beautiful calming scent.. Great on removing mascara...
Jade T.
buffalo, NY
I loved the smell of these! These are a great addition to my nightly routine. They give me a fresh, clean face for the night.
Ofia B.
I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out at all. One of my everday products and it easily removes my makeup.
Kayla S.
Muncy, PA
I like the night time ones right before bed and it removes all the make up. Makes my skin feel soft and removes the make up.
Grace L.
Leander, TX
Awesome for travel or to keep in your purse if you need to go from day makeup to night without going home to wash your face!
Michelle S.
Eugene, OR
Love these baby's! I use them.most every night never irritate my skin, smell good and feel good definitely does its job well!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?