BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Wendy U.
Beaverton, OR
Fav wipes. Moist and get the job down. Only down fall is that they are expensive for 25 wipes and if you wear makeup everyday like u do 25 doesn't last very long and you go through more than 1 wipe a day .
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
These are amazing for a lazy gal like me ! They take all of my make up off and make it super easy to keep a clear face. I love how they work with my sensitive skin and one towel does the trick.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
Love using these to take all of my makeup off with. It is a very good value and never leaves no makeup on my face. One wipe will take it all off. I will always use them.
Kaitlin M.
philadelphia
These are good for the price and get most of my makeup off without hurting my skin! I usually buy these at Ulta in a double pack! Perfect for on the go as well. I always buy these kind! Great.
Abby N.
Seminole, OK
These makeup pads work wonders in taking off makeup at the end of the day, and I prefer the smell of the nighttime ones to the original. I use these almost every night.
Therese D.
Vallejo, CA
I have used plenty of product to remove my make up and they never work or remove barely any. This removes everything. And it makes my face very soft and smells good. I recommend this to everybody
Bri S.
These makeup wipes are a must have for me! They get everything including waterproof mascara off with just one towellette. They work great and smell amazing. Very soothing for righy before bed.
Rachel F.
Talmo, GA
This did the trick to get my makeup off. One wipe did the whole face. Doesn’t leave your face feeling tacky. Although it does make my face feel a little greasy other than that it works well.
Veronica N.
Orlando, FL
I used to use a makeup remover cream and cotton, but I found my makeup wouldnt come off entirely with it. So I bought these wipes and they helped me, it was less of a mess, and took off more
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
These are great for my sensitive skin. Removed my makeup, not too rough. Nice calming scent after a long tough day & you just need to wipe away all the products that you use to feel like a woman every damn day
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?