BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lily G.
Los Lunas
I really like this wipes or my face they really work and leave my face really soft and it helps my face not leaving it dry
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN
It worked great. Felt really good. I slept very well. It met my expectations. Company did great job creating this product.
Sara M.
Del Rio, TX
These are so good and they take of all your make up with just one wipe, they really do relax you and a better night sleep.
Divine M.
Portland, OR
This is a great product! It removes all the stubborn eye makeup that won't come off. It leaves you with a vey calm feeling.
Kelcey J.
Nightly makeup remover. I use this right before bed to quickly remove makeup before I go to sleep. They remove makeup well.
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
Love these! I use them nightly and they do a great job with removing all my makeup. Gentle and super effective on my skin!
Katherine P.
Nunca he usado esta marca pero en general las toallas de remover maquillaje es lo mejor. Los baby wipes funcionan también.
Jillian B.
Providence, RI
Easily removes all makeup at the end of the day. Cleaning my face before bed is very important to me and these are perfect
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I've used these a few times and they never really worked for me. I felt like i had to use at least 2 to get my makeup off.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
I love makeup removing wipes in general but I loved the way these made my skin feel. I like how they double as a cleanser.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?