BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kayla S.
Muncy, PA
I like the night time ones right before bed and it removes all the make up. Makes my skin feel soft and removes the make up.
sana j.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have pretty sensitive skin and cant really rub my face too much without it hurting but this takes my makeup off in a snap.
Steffany A.
Best thing ever. I keep them right next to my bed and remove my make up every night. Leaves my skin nice and clean and soft.
Sarah T.
National City, CA
I have sensitive skin and these dried me out too much. The smell was pleasant and it did remove my eyes make up quite nicely.
Yahaira S.
Laredo, TX
They will remove everything and anything at the first swipe! Totally recommend them! Will leave your face smooth and plumped
Katy S.
Rockford, MN
I am in love with these. They leave my face feeling fresh and get most of the makeup off. Smell isn't super chemically ether
Michelle S.
Eugene, OR
Love these baby's! I use them.most every night never irritate my skin, smell good and feel good definitely does its job well!
Ashley R.
Janesville, WI
The towelettes are my favorite. It's super easy to use and you don't have to sit and scrub your eyes to get your make up off.
Jessica W.
Batesville, IN
Love Love Love!! These towelettes completely removed all the makeup from the day and left my face feeling clean and relaxed.
Jade T.
buffalo, NY
I loved the smell of these! These are a great addition to my nightly routine. They give me a fresh, clean face for the night.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?