BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katy M.
Orange, CT
Can't live without these!!! Use them nightly to get all my eye makeup off my face they leave my skin feeling clean and fresh
Carmin M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works great and leaves my skin soft and not greasy. Takes off eye make up really good. One of my favorite make up removers!!
Cynthia A.
These wipes are very soothing, they do not burn your eyes like other wipes and they do a really good job at removing makeup.
Alison K.
This was okay. It kinda left a sticky residue on my face. But I always washed my face after with a moisturizer and it's fine
Stephany C.
Opa Locka, FL
I love these for makeup . cleans all the makeup befor bed and leaves the face supper smoth and amazing .. I love this product
member-03586d627
Aubrey, TX
It help for make up remover but I have to clean with Cerave moisturizer cleaner after that to remove all the leftover makeup
Rachel L.
Coplay, PA
I loved these cleansing towelettes they are very easy to use and super practical when trying to remove your make up quickly.
Kristina K.
Highland Park, NJ
They work very well! the only thing I didn't like was that it took a while and a bit of tough rubbing to take off my mascara
Mary B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It works great! Removes make up right away. No need to wash your face with soap so it eliminates the hassle of getting messy
Gabriela M.
El Paso, TX
Very effective. With only one towelette I am able to remove most of the remaining products I have been using through the day.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?