BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Isabella P.
San Marcos, TX
I love these towlettes. They do the job and they smell super good. I would pick these makeup remover towels over any others.
Margot B.
Chicago
I like these night calming towelettes better than the originals because they smell so good and it’s better for sensitive skin
My go to makeup wipes it take off every thing and the calming lavender smells so good and truly relaxing when take off makeup
Melissa R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my holy grail makeup remover for my busiest/laziest days when I don't want to or have the time to fully wash my face.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
Love the smell and love the effectiveness. It's also softer on the skin than the store brand versions of the makeup remover!
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
I love not having to cleanse after using...however, it did sting my eyes & didn't feel as if all my makeup actually came off.
Lauren B.
Mason
Does an overall great job in removing makeup, but some mascaras can be a bit tough. I like the scent that these have though.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC
So great to use before you go to bed! I use them every night. Makes my face feel so clean and makeup free until the next day!
Just your average makeup remover wipes.. Nothing special about them, but I also have no complaints, they get the job done !(:
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite make up and dirt remover, you will always find a bag of these in my bathroom or suitcase. 5 star product for sure
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?