BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amanda J.
Winder, GA
I love the night calming towelettes. I would have given more stars if it wasn't so harsh on the eyes when taking of mascara.
Sharolyn M.
Jackson, MS
Really nice cleanser; only need one use and was very gentle to my skin. These are one of the best products that I have used.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Absolutely one of the best & only wipes I will use on my face to take off makeup. Leaves your skin so lovely & conditioned!!
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
I love not having to cleanse after using...however, it did sting my eyes & didn't feel as if all my makeup actually came off.
Ofia B.
I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out at all. One of my everday products and it easily removes my makeup.
Kari A.
Takes all makeup off and makes skin feel fresh. Works as expected. Would recommend. These are my go-to makeup removing wipes.
Sonia L.
Love. Easy to use on the go. Sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe because i have oily skin.
I definitely would continue to use.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Out of all of the makeup removers by this brand these are the best. Good for sensitive skin but still leaves a little redness
Kasie J.
These are great when removing makeup. The only down fall is I have to rinse my face after because it leaves a sticky feeling.
Kayli E.
Rockmart
Love these makeup remover wipes.. they are super moisturizing and don't burn your eyes like others while removing eye makeup
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?