BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
I love not having to cleanse after using...however, it did sting my eyes & didn't feel as if all my makeup actually came off.
trisha i.
Pearl City, HI
Hands down my favorite makeup remover! Part of my daily routine for almost 2 years. Leaves my face feeling great every night!
Sharolyn M.
Jackson, MS
Really nice cleanser; only need one use and was very gentle to my skin. These are one of the best products that I have used.
Amanda J.
Winder, GA
I love the night calming towelettes. I would have given more stars if it wasn't so harsh on the eyes when taking of mascara.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite make up and dirt remover, you will always find a bag of these in my bathroom or suitcase. 5 star product for sure
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Absolutely one of the best & only wipes I will use on my face to take off makeup. Leaves your skin so lovely & conditioned!!
Stephany C.
Opa Locka, FL
I love these for makeup . cleans all the makeup befor bed and leaves the face supper smoth and amazing .. I love this product
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL
Love these towelettes! The smell great and do a wonderful job at removing my eye makeup,. They don't dry out my skin either.
Rachel L.
Coplay, PA
I loved these cleansing towelettes they are very easy to use and super practical when trying to remove your make up quickly.
Aida C.
I only Use this product to remove my make up. Does not leave a sticky after use feeling. Soft and great on my sensible skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?