BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Maivet E.
Los banos , CA
Absolutly love these makeup removing towlettes they smell amazing and really does as it says only one wipe and removes all the maleup, great product!!! Its definatly on my every night time routine
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
I personal really like these because I feel like the lavender is cooling and very good for the skin... never disappointed, cheap they go on sale a lot but key is I get a combo pack at Costco or amazon
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Great face wipes it removes make up and I don’t have to use another wipe to do that. Doesn’t have a bad smell either. I usually wash my face after. The packaging is nice as well and seals good so product does not dry.
Em B.
noblesville, in
A must have for any beauty fanatic. The price is affordable. It’s the first step to my skin care every night. It’s a great way to get off a good amount of the makeup before I do a deeper cleanser.
Marissa L.
Northglenn, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this products after a long day! You come home and take your makeup off and this product really does calm your nerves and soothes ypur skin. I use this products every night, i truly is amazing.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
These are good, I take off one star because they're not as gentle as the original oddly enough. Now, if you don't have sensitive skin, you will be good to go. They work great to take makeup off.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these makeup wipes. Not only do they clean my makeup without a struggle but they have an amazing scent that’s calming and soothing. It gets me ready for bed after a long day of work and kids.
Wendy U.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Target
Fav wipes. Moist and get the job down. Only down fall is that they are expensive for 25 wipes and if you wear makeup everyday like u do 25 doesn't last very long and you go through more than 1 wipe a day .
gabrielle ∞ t.
New york, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love these night calming makeup wipes- they smell like lavender and I feel like I fall asleep a lot easier after using. Perfect for before bed! Quick and easy, no water required! easy to transport
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
These are amazing for a lazy gal like me ! They take all of my make up off and make it super easy to keep a clear face. I love how they work with my sensitive skin and one towel does the trick.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?