BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Harsirjan K.
Modesto, CA
Just re-upped on these earlier today. really gentle formula that comes on clean no fuzzies like other brands. cleans skin well
Lorraine W.
Dinuba, CA
My favorite makeup removal pads. Neutrogena knows what they are doing when it comes to cleansing my face. Absolutely love them.
Connor W.
Orlando
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my favorite! These do not dry out my skin like other makeup wipes. Once I tried these I just can’t use anything else
Dawn G.
Asheville, NC
Smells good. Takes off all my make up. Also very gentle to my skin. Very calming. I actually went a got a few packs for back up
Wendy O.
Glendale, CA
I love these b ecuase they are big and they work so good. They take off all makeup. And they also are very gental on the face .
Debbie L.
Love these, they are fantastic when you are on the road working in all types of weather and very tired at the end of a long day
Bianca A.
It removes the make up very well, and makes my face feel clean and fresh. I'm very glad with every Neutrgena product I've tried
Chelsea M.
Really great for all sorts of stubborn make up, mascara included. My face always had a slightly sticky feel after using, though
Vanna J.
Cowpens
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these. The smell is better than others and it does the job. I always have a tough time with eye makeup and mascara though.
Brittany M.
Feels really great on the skin, and removes makeup with ease. Normally I buy my products at Walmart because it's the cheapest.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?