BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rebecca J.
Love getting off my make up before bed with these towelettes. It's so easy and they smell great. They leave my skin very soft.
Aileen G.
I loved these make up whippies! I use them all the time before I go to sleep! Removes make up very well! I really recommend it
Marybel M.
Loved them they work very good. Takes mascara and makeup off past and easy. No greasy feel after....smooth and fresh after use.
Lesley L.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this makeup remover on a daily basis. It removes makeup right away. It doesn't leave your skin dry or damage your skin.
Janet K.
Mount Vernon, IN
Works wonderfully. Nice for a quick job. So convenient.. Great price. I love how I can just pull, wipe and the make-up is gone!
Kate C.
Byron Center, MI
These are great for makeup removal. They do not leave a residue on my face nor are they too drying like other facial cleaners.
Randi S.
Reedsville, WI
I absolutely love these! Especially after a long day it feels good to take off your makeup with a product that smells so good.
Dina M.
The Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes are very good because with only one towelette you can get most of your make-up off :)
Alicia B.
Saint Louis, MO
These towelettes were amazing when I was removing my makeup. They didn't burn my skin, they felt amazing and for a great price!
Tracy T.
Brookings, SD
I love this makeup remover! It takes of my makeup easily and has a relaxing scent to the cloth as well. I would recommend this.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?