BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jasmine S.
The best makeup wipes ever! You only need one when removing makeup. You can find these wipes at just about anywhere for only $4
Brittany S.
Mesa, AZ
These are the only wipes I've ever used and won't ever switch! Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or greasy! Pleasant scent too!
Mr. M.
Pineville
This product is ok it's not nothing to hype about but it gets the job done for the most part..I use these on my clients mainly
Kristen O.
Minneola, FL
Makes your face really soft after using them. I just started using hem and I won't go to any other brand it is now my favorite
Wendy O.
Glendale, CA
I love these b ecuase they are big and they work so good. They take off all makeup. And they also are very gental on the face .
Kris E.
It left an oily residue once wiped the make up off. It helped my skin become easily cleaned at night and it was a fast remover.
Sadie E.
i don't really like or use makeup removing wipes but i think these are good! in my opinion miscellar water is 100 times better
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
These makeup wipes work great and have a nice, calming scent! One thing I love about these is that they don’t irritate my eyes.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Neutrogena makeup wipes are basically the only ones I will use, they last a long time and the moisturize one's are my favorite
Conni W.
Catoosa, OK
I use these ever night! I've tried other brands and I like this the best! My face feels very clean and the lavender is soothing
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?