BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Micaela R.
Texarkana, TX
I like how it takes all the makeup off and leaves ur face really clean and how it helps me calm amd rest a little bit at nights
Dawn G.
Asheville, NC
Smells good. Takes off all my make up. Also very gentle to my skin. Very calming. I actually went a got a few packs for back up
Yurup S.
Aurora, Co
It removes really well i always load up
i love it . you never go wrong with neutrogena .i get it from walmart .packaging is ok
Bianca T.
Caruthers, CA
Not that great for taking off liquid liner. I have to scrub a bit and by then my skin feels to sensitive. In the end, it burns.
Hayden C.
This neutrogena makeup remover is amazing. I highly recommend this product. It gets all of that stubborn hard to remove makeup.
Red L.
Appleton, WI
These are my absolute favorite make up removing towels. They make my face feel super soft and they removed every bit of make up
Brittany M.
Feels really great on the skin, and removes makeup with ease. Normally I buy my products at Walmart because it's the cheapest.
June S.
Yuma, AZ
This is a really good product! It got rid of all of my makeup even under the eyes. A little burning sensation but it's not bad
Mandy M.
Eatonton, GA
Most favorite of all time! Smell is amazing and so is the way this product works. This truly is my turn to makeup remover wipe
Ashley A.
Powell, OH
I love Neutrogena Make-up removers, but the night calming one is my favorite. Works phenomenal and has a great soothing smell.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?