BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Emily R.
Waxahachie, TX
I love the smell of these but I have sensitive eyes and the make them burn a bit. They do clean makeup off very easily though.
Jennifer H.
These towellettes leave my face feeling fresh and clean! And the night time calming additives make for a peaceful night sleep!
Michelle D.
Dallas, TX
Works great, takes off eye makeup really good. Easy to use, keep next to the bed for quick use. Smells great, leaves skin soft
Cheyenne H.
Reading, PA
Love these makeup wipes they remove all my makeup, not to mention smell amazing. They also leave my skin super soft after use.
Bayley B.
Greybull, WY
The wipes remove even waterproof makeup easily. They do not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. Definitaly will buy again.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Love love love this makeup remover, it's the only brand that works for me, it takes off all the makeup without any oily residue
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO
I just use one of this before to go to bed and my skin is clean again, it's easy and fast, I don't need wash my face with soap.
Desha J.
Wyandanch, NY
The best remover wipes. Can be found in any drug store or bed bath & beyond. There about $5-$6 and have the most amazing scent
Kristine T.
I have sensitive skin and rosacea and these have been the BEST wipes to take off my makeup without irritating my skin too much.
Sofia H.
Westland, MI
Loved them they are great also very affordable. Money plays a big role for me. I int want to spend too much on something crappy
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?