BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
member-29696eb4b
michigan
These wer okay, but I felt like it left my skin feeling oily. it was almost like I had to wash my face after cleaning my face..
Jessica M.
Port Jervis, NY
Removes my make up without a problem! Great scent and no oily feeling after use! Removed water proof mascara with ease as well
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH
I loved it, I only needed one wipe for my entire face which made it nice. It left my face super soft and it felt really clean!
Emily R.
Waxahachie, TX
I love the smell of these but I have sensitive eyes and the make them burn a bit. They do clean makeup off very easily though.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO
I just use one of this before to go to bed and my skin is clean again, it's easy and fast, I don't need wash my face with soap.
Marliena H.
Knoxville, TN
This is an amazing product and it really gets all of the make up off of your face but it does have a hard time getting mascara
nicole s.
Orange Park, FL
I use this as my main makeup remover. It always removes my makeup without making my face feel dry and does not leave a residue.
Renea R.
Clarksville, TN
Love these cleansing towelettes. Clean without scratching your skin or leaving greasy residue behind and the scent is amazing.
McKenna P.
laramie, Wyoming
I love these however I have bought this a couple of times and the wipes were kind of dry. probably a fluke but still happened.
Allisa L.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I still use this product often I really enjoy it and it works perfectly just ask I wanted my makeup to come off with no damage
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?