BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH
I loved it, I only needed one wipe for my entire face which made it nice. It left my face super soft and it felt really clean!
Bayley B.
Greybull, WY
The wipes remove even waterproof makeup easily. They do not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. Definitaly will buy again.
Bianca T.
Caruthers, CA
Not that great for taking off liquid liner. I have to scrub a bit and by then my skin feels to sensitive. In the end, it burns.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO
I just use one of this before to go to bed and my skin is clean again, it's easy and fast, I don't need wash my face with soap.
Debbie L.
Love these, they are fantastic when you are on the road working in all types of weather and very tired at the end of a long day
Jessica M.
Port Jervis, NY
Removes my make up without a problem! Great scent and no oily feeling after use! Removed water proof mascara with ease as well
Emily M.
Love these makeup remover wipes! This is my go to makeup remover and I never use any other product. Definitely recommend them!
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
Great for my face and work really well to get makeup off. Very easy use and I like them much better than liquid makeup remover
Briana B.
Montgomery
I absolutely love this make up remover, they do not leave a residue like most make up removers and really help to calm my skin!
Bre J.
Austin, TX
In between. They're great for removing all my makeup but if I don't rinse my face after using them my skin tends to break out.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?