BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
Great for my face and work really well to get makeup off. Very easy use and I like them much better than liquid makeup remover
Sally S.
Dearborn, MI
They cleans well and last you a long time. Worth the buy and they are great. They clean really good and I love using them alot
Elizabuck$ B.
Houston , TX
I like these pads but they are a bit expensive and they are not the best at removing make up. Not the best bang for your buck.
Ashley A.
Powell, OH
I love Neutrogena Make-up removers, but the night calming one is my favorite. Works phenomenal and has a great soothing smell.
Stacy L.
Kissimmee, FL
Helps clear my days impurities. It smells amazing and soothes my skin. The only thing it doesn't remove well is my eye makeup.
Kris E.
It left an oily residue once wiped the make up off. It helped my skin become easily cleaned at night and it was a fast remover.
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH
I loved it, I only needed one wipe for my entire face which made it nice. It left my face super soft and it felt really clean!
June S.
Yuma, AZ
This is a really good product! It got rid of all of my makeup even under the eyes. A little burning sensation but it's not bad
Brittany S.
Mesa, AZ
These are the only wipes I've ever used and won't ever switch! Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or greasy! Pleasant scent too!
Micaela R.
Texarkana, TX
I like how it takes all the makeup off and leaves ur face really clean and how it helps me calm amd rest a little bit at nights
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?