BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brenda J.
Blaine, KY
This product works really great for removing makeup...even waterproof mascara. It leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated.
Emily M.
Love these makeup remover wipes! This is my go to makeup remover and I never use any other product. Definitely recommend them!
Bre J.
Austin, TX
In between. They're great for removing all my makeup but if I don't rinse my face after using them my skin tends to break out.
Briana B.
Montgomery
I absolutely love this make up remover, they do not leave a residue like most make up removers and really help to calm my skin!
Corina D.
Katy, TX
I have used the towelettes for a couple of years and I like how it leaves the skin soft and with a good scent. I recommend it.
Madison L.
Tempe, AZ
Removes makeup VERY well. Perfect for when i was a dancer and had a lot to get off. However, it does irritate my eyes and skin
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO
I just use one of this before to go to bed and my skin is clean again, it's easy and fast, I don't need wash my face with soap.
nicole s.
Orange Park, FL
I use this as my main makeup remover. It always removes my makeup without making my face feel dry and does not leave a residue.
Renea R.
Clarksville, TN
Love these cleansing towelettes. Clean without scratching your skin or leaving greasy residue behind and the scent is amazing.
McKenna P.
laramie, Wyoming
I love these however I have bought this a couple of times and the wipes were kind of dry. probably a fluke but still happened.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?