BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jamie O.
Basking Ridge, NJ
So easy to use at night without fuss. Find that I need to scrub and really rub at my mascara and eyebrow pencil to remove it all.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX
I use these every night. They work very well with removing all the make up. They leave my face feeling soft and clean. I love it!
Anna R.
Smyrna, GA
I love using these at night before bed. It keeps me from waking up with make-up all over my face. its overall refreshing to use.
Sarah B.
Roseville, OH
Love these. Makes my skin feel clean and soft after every use. Has an amazing scent. It makes my skin feel completely energized.
Ray M.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Besides deep cleaning my skin, it relax your pores and your face's skin! There is no doubt that this is the best.
Louise H.
Bridgeport, CT
Actually these towelettes work well & does not leave your skin feeling dry. Removed the make-up well with minimal towelettes use.
Joscelyn M.
Use these every night! They're great at getting off all your makeup, even the waterproof mascara. Super gentle and a great scent!
Kayla E.
Canton
I takes theses everywhere I go! They take off all your make up and leave your face feeling fresh and clean. Fits good in a purse.
Cecile D.
Athens, GA
Didn't dry my skin out at all, as other makeup removers have in the past. Only thing they weren't great at removing was lipstick.
Lindsey R.
I use these daily and have used them for theater makeup and daily makeup and they take everything off without leaving my skin dry
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?