BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lorraine W.
Dinuba, CA
My favorite makeup removal pads. Neutrogena knows what they are doing when it comes to cleansing my face. Absolutely love them.
Kristen O.
Minneola, FL
Makes your face really soft after using them. I just started using hem and I won't go to any other brand it is now my favorite
Аня А.
Washington
Love love love. I wear so much makeup to work and don't know how I would live without these to help me take it off every night!
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
These makeup wipes work great and have a nice, calming scent! One thing I love about these is that they don’t irritate my eyes.
Mimoza B.
If I could I would give this product a score of 10. I’ve been using this since I was 18 and continue to use it. Amazing product
Jenny A.
Really helps remove makeup. Doesn't leave any behind. It us very effective and leaves your face smooth. Really like using them.
Flor G.
I use both of the blue and these towlettes and I wouldnt change them for anything! They leave my skin fewling fresh and clean.
Emily M.
Love these makeup remover wipes! This is my go to makeup remover and I never use any other product. Definitely recommend them!
Brittany J.
Flint, MI
They are super effective, I use them daily. i onky have to usenone for my whole face, tends to burn my eyes a littlw sometimes.
Allison H.
Sacramento, CA
These always leave my face feeling fresh and don't leave any sticky or oily finish on my face after my makeup is gone. Love em!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?