BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rima M.
I had used this while I was on vacation and it was very useful helped remove my makeup and made me feel refreshed after using it.
Louise H.
Bridgeport, CT
Actually these towelettes work well & does not leave your skin feeling dry. Removed the make-up well with minimal towelettes use.
Autumn A.
Monroe, GA
Works really well to remove all remaining makeup, however I think that it is a bit overpriced. The off brands work just as well.
Natasha D.
Garden City, ID
Really does the trick! I had a stubborn eyeliner pencil that wasn't waterproof yet still would never come off until I used these!
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
There ok to get makeup off, I still had to scrub to get eye makeup off. they work great for removing foundation and power makeup.
carly b.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this made my face feel so sofe and clean u have to try u wont be sorry u can pretty much get it anywhere and its cheap to
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
I love this product! It makes cleaning my makeup fun. It's refreshing to my face and makes it feel amazing just in time for bed.
Kaylee P.
Wendell, ID
These wipes are pretty good. I prefer the Kirkland ones but if I can't get to Cisco I buy these. They take makeup off very well.
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL
The towelettes are moist, not soaked, and smell great, but not strong. They do a good job getting makeup off, including mascara.
Maribel B.
Newark, NJ
Love it!!! removes all my makeup even my waterproof makeup and it doesn't dry my face and it leaves my face soft and hydrated...
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?