BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
krystal j.
Kelso, WA
They are making removing wipes, there isn't much to say. They get my makeup off for the most part. Mascara is kind of a struggle.
Jerica C.
Banner Elk, NC
This product is a skin life saver lol. On nights when I just cannot seem to do my whole skincare routine these come to the rescue
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL
Soothing, not drying...they get all my makeup off without burning my eyes. I'm never without a travel pack of these in my purse.
Janel S.
Philipsburg
Removes all my makeup! I have very sensitive skin and these wipes never irritate. These have been my go to brand for awhile now.
Janet K.
Mount Vernon, IN
Works wonderfully. Nice for a quick job. So convenient.. Great price. I love how I can just pull, wipe and the make-up is gone!
Mandy M.
Eatonton, GA
Most favorite of all time! Smell is amazing and so is the way this product works. This truly is my turn to makeup remover wipe
Red L.
Appleton, WI
These are my absolute favorite make up removing towels. They make my face feel super soft and they removed every bit of make up
Kris E.
It left an oily residue once wiped the make up off. It helped my skin become easily cleaned at night and it was a fast remover.
Lesley L.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this makeup remover on a daily basis. It removes makeup right away. It doesn't leave your skin dry or damage your skin.
Yurup S.
Aurora, Co
It removes really well i always load up
i love it . you never go wrong with neutrogena .i get it from walmart .packaging is ok
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?